Sunday 19 September 2010

Groundhog Mix


I put together another mix today for your delectation and delight. Hope you like ... :)

Tracklisting:

1. Chromeo - Don't Turn The Lights On (Christian Martin Remix)
2. Pr1nc 3 - Hot Thing (Dub)
3. Yoko Ono - Give Me Something (Junior Boys Remix)
4. Young & Peoples - I Like What You're Doing To Me
5. The Detachments - H.A.L. (Andrew Weatherall Dub)
6. Konk - Your Life
7. Crazy P - Caught Up (Still Going Dub)
8. KLF - What Time Is Love? (Live At The Land Of Oz 1989)
9. In Flagrante - Brash & Vulgar (Disco 3000 Re-edit)
10. Funboy 3 - Faith & Hope & Charity
11. Simian Mobile Disco - Cruel Intentions (Greg Wilson Re-Edit)
12. Haircut 100 - Ski Club Of Gt. Britain (DJ Shawn Ryan Edit)

Groundhog Mix by Paytes

3 comments:

  1. Punxsutawney Phil says: 'No more winter!'. I think he means that he likes it :)

    Special Girl AKA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed your Groundhog mix this week Stuart!...it was so good that my boyfriend poked his head around the door and asked what I was listening to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always liked yr mixes HoM and this one's a belter! Worth the wait. Bring on Kilburn Oxjam!

    ReplyDelete